Just when some of us is finally settled into our warm knit clothes, spring and summer is coming in quicker for others.
I thought I create a timeless, minimal makeup look. We’ve all heard the common saying “less is more” and definitely, during those warmer climate it really is. I love that effortless, minimal, and glowy look that really lets the natural sunlight find a place to shine on your face bringing out radiance.
To achieve this minimalist look, you’ll want to apply a thin layer of foundation to cover up problem areas and lightly blend it out from there. Keeping a light layer will help your skin look more natural and less heavy for warm sunny climates.
Go less on the eyes. I stayed away from any dark eyesahows and only applied mascara. I stuck with a light, warm and sultry eyeshadow to bring in more light to my eyes.
Inspired by the ombre lip trend by many flawless Korean females. I applied a red lipstick by dabbing it to the inner parts of the lip and finishing with a high gloss. Lip gloss works so well is tying in the whole glowy, radiant look.
For the brows, I filled in lightly and brushed it out for a natural finish. Because I have few sparse area where a brow shadow alone wouldnt cover, I used a bit of brow gel liner to lightly fill the ends.
- Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation (Apply thin layer)
- Airspun Transluscent Powder
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer “Neutral Medium”
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade “Medium Brown” & Contour Shaodow “Fawn”
- Wet n’ Wild Matte Lipstick “910D”
- Forever21 Love & Beauty Sparkling Lip Gloss “Blossom”
- Morphe 35o Eyeshadow Palette
- Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
- E.L.F blush “Tickled Pink”
- Highlighter- Becca After Glow Palette “Moonstone”