Do you love Lush bath bombs or just enjoy a bath every once in a while? Stress no more. Heres the perfect recipe to making your very own bath bomb. You can make a whole batch and save them for a good time bath or gift them for the holidays! The choice is yours!
I’m a sucker for anything therapeutic. When I found the perfect DIY recipe for bath bombs, you better believe I jumped on it. Heres how to make these luscious little bath bombs that will take your relaxing regular baths to another level.
What you will need:
Large Bowl (to mix your dry ingrdients)
1 Cup Citric Acid
2 Cups Baking Soda
1 Cup Corn Starch
1 Cup Epsom Salt
1 Tsp total of Your Favortie Essential Oils Combine ( NOT the fragrance oil for candle burning )
3 Tsp Coconut Oil (Melted)
8-10 drops Food Coloring of Your Choice
Water in a spray bottle
Christmas ornaments for molding.
- In a large bowl, mix all your dry ingredients. (citric Acid, baking soda, corn starch, epsom salt)
- In a separate bowl, mix your wet ingredients. (Coconut oil, essential oils)
- Gradually add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add food coloring of your choice while mixing the wet & dry ingredients.
- Add 1-2 spritz of water. Gradually add the spritz of water. Adding water too fast will cause the ingredients to fizz.
(The consistency of your mix should be like very dry and damp sand. Let bath bomb dry up to 24 hours before use) ***USE WITHIN SIX MONTHS***